- Made from 16 Gauge Galvanized American Metal.
- Comes with 2 Divider Rails to Contain your Film while Dipping.
- An external 1HP Water pump with Jet Bar to clean up the leftover film pieces after the dipping process in complete.
- Internal dam with filter to catch the leftover film pieces after dipping.
- Heater Elements with thermostat to adjust the perfect temperature for your dipping process.
This tank was designed for the DIY community who wants to get into this line of work for a very small investment. If your not sure you are ready for one of the large professional water transfer printing tanks, this is a great starter kit to get your feet wet. This is perfect for the general hobbyist or for the individual who is looking to start a small side business dipping smaller parts. This metal dip tank will heat up the water to the required temperature by simply plugging in the 120v cord into any 20 amp circuit. This DIY unit will maintain water temperature, pump and filter the water. This unit also includes 2 dip rails, ball valve drain, and dam and filter housing. You are welcome to call for assistance with dipping anytime during our normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CST
Plus Get 50' of FREE Film and a Gallon of Hydrographics Activator FREE with this tank!
That is right, for limited time only Ozarks Hydrographics is offering 50' of your choice of hydrographics film patterns (Hundreds to choose from) and a gallon of ECO-Friendly Hydrographics Activator for FREE with the purchase of this tank!