Business Starter Package - $3500 (Over $5500 Value)
* Stainless Steel American Made Processing Tank
* ONE on ONE Professional 2 Day Training Course held at OHG Facility in Missouri
* Startup Kit of Films, Activator, Coatings and Supplies
* Lifetime Technical Support from Certified OHG Staff
This business starter package is the perfect start for any new entrepreneur! This package allows you to get the tools of the trade along with world-class training held at OHG's facility. Our Master Decorators and Trainers have over 10 years experience in the industry and can help get you up to speed in the world of Hydrographics. After the training is done, we also offer lifetime support from the same staffing to help with any challenges that arise in the future. Our Processing tank is made in the USA at our OHG Facility located in Missouri. Our tank is made from 16g Stainless Steel and offers many advantages over competitors tanks. Our units house the heating element in the main body of water so you are not required to run the tank to heat it up to temp. We also install some of the largest element sizes in the industry to ensure quick heating times to get the water temp to required stage for quicker processing. This tank model will heat up to temp in approx 20-30 minutes from 55 - 95 degrees. Another OHG advantage is our center rail and divider systems. We water-jet our center rails on 1" increments to allow the dams to be adjusted exactly to the size of the film placed in the water. And among the most valuable asset of OHG is that we are a family owned and operated business. We welcome you to give us a call and become part of the OHG Family today!
Outside Area - 58" x 36" x 18"
Dipping Area - 49" x 33" x 16"
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel American Metal.
- Digital Control Panel with Digital Timer with buzzer, Digital PID thermostat controller, Heavy Duty Cam switch for water pump control, and rotary power switch for timer/thermostat.
- Comes with 2 Divider Rails and a Center Rail to allow an Adjustable Film Grid system which is adjustable to 1" increments to reduce film usage.
- A Internal Heavy Duty Industrial Water pump with Jet Bar to create maximum water flow.
- Internal dam with filter to catch the leftover film pieces after dipping. Filters can be changed in less than 30 seconds.
- Hidden Pump feature for a clean slick look.
- 4500w 240v Heavy Duty Industrial Heater Element with thermostat to adjust the perfect temperature for your dipping process.
Please call for Shipping Estimates - Ships Truck Freight.
All tanks will come with a 1 - year standard warranty. You may upgrade to a 3 year or 5 year warranty at an additional charge. If you have any questions regarding the warranties please give us a call at 417-443-0070