This package includes:
- 8 Foot Hydrographics Stainless Tank
- 3 Day training course
- Series 300 Start up Kit
- Plane Tickets for 2 People (Must fly out of a major hub)
- Car Rental
- 5 Day Stay in Branson Missouri
- Silver Dollar City 2 Day Tickets for 2 people
- Dixie Stampede Tickets for 2 people
- All you can eat Meals, Drinks, & Frozen Custard
- Indoor & Outdoor Waterpark Passes for all 5 days
- Your Choice of shows at Grand Country and mini golf
8' Hydrographics Stainless Tank:
Tank Dimensions - Outside Area - 96"' x 52" x 32"
Dipping Area - 84" x 49" x 29"
Made out of 304 Stainless Steel
Digital Control Panel (Digital Timer w/Buzzer | Digital PID Thermostat Controller | Heavy Duty Cam switch for water pump control | Rotary power switch for Timer/Thermostat)
9000w 240v Watt Heavy Duty Industrial Heater Element
Heavy Duty Industrial Water Pump - w/Jet Bar to create maximum water flow
Hidden Pump Feature for a clean slick look
Heavy Duty Casters to make it easy to move into your dipping room
Adjustable Film Grid System - Adjustable in 1" increments to reduce film usage.
Water Filtering system w/ easy replaceable filters (Filter can be changed in less than 30 seconds)
Quick Drain Function - Tank is designed to drain in less than 8 minutes.
Please call for Shipping Estimates - Ships Truck Freight.
All tanks will come with a 1 - year standard warranty. You may upgrade to a 3 year or 5 year warranty at an additional charge. If you have any questions regarding the warranties please give us a call at 417-724-2200.
3 Day Training Course:
Three Day Training Course is three 8 Hour Courses for two people one-on-one with our professional master decorator trainer. During the course you will dip around 25-30 different parts that you could encounter later on such as wheels, deer skulls, motorcycle fenders, gun stocks, etc. You will take these parts through the entire process from start to finish. After doing this you will have a good understanding of the process and how to dip basic and advanced parts, as well as creating custom effects incorporating hydrographics.
The last day of the course is designed to allow the trainees to bring parts of their own to dip with our master decorator trainer there to help if needed. This allows our trainees to bring 5-8 small sized parts (bezels, household items, cell phone cases, etc), 4-6 medium sized parts (automotive dashes, gun stocks, etc), or 3-4 large sized parts (motorcycle tanks and fenders or wheels, etc) You will take these parts through the entire process with the assistance of our trainer, this allows trainees to leave after taking training and having parts to display in there showrooms.
After taking this course you will receive a complimentary OHG T-shirt, and receive a Hydrographics Training Certification. You will also receive VIP pricing on all materials that never expires, enjoy 5% off. We will provide you a free lunch each day to enjoy the Ozarks favorites during your training. You can also receive discounted rates at our local hotel, and car rentals.
You will cover the following information in detail in your training course:
- Identifying different materials
- Prepping different materials
- Using Cleaners & Solvents
- Flame treatments
- Spray guns and gun setup
- Different types of primer you can use
- Different types of paints you can use
- Methods to spraying primers & basecoats
- Curing methods to save time, as well as other time saving methods
- Different types of films
- Different Activators to use
- Activator gun setup
- Basic Dipping Techniques
- Touch up with an airbrush
- Ratios with mixing clear coats
- Achieving flat or satin finishes
- Application methods to achieve a smooth finish
- Review of PREP 201
- Redoing Projects
- Why wet sanding is important for show finishes
- Review of PAINT 201
- Two Tone Painting Application
- Stenciling techniques
- Custom finishes
- Review of DIPPING 201
- How to dip advanced parts such as:
Large Automotive Parts
- Review of CLEAR 201
- Candy Coat Methods & Application
- Cutting & Buffing
- Show Finishes
Series 300 Start-up Kit:
- Marketing with Shows & Events
- Marketing with TV & Radio
- Marketing Online
- Website Development