- Made from 16 Gauge Galvanzied American Metal.
- Digital Control Panel with Digital Timer with buzzer, Digital PID thermostat controller, Heavy Duty Cam switch for water pump control, and rotary power switch for timer/thermostat.
- Comes with 2 Divider Rails and a Center Rail to allow an Adjustable Film Grid system which is adjustable to 1" increments to reduce film usage.
- A external Heavy Duty Industrial Water pump with Jet Bar to create maximum water flow.
- Internal dam with filter to catch the leftover film pieces after dipping. Filters can be changed in less than 30 seconds.
- 4500w 220v Heavy Duty Industrial Heater Element with thermostat to adjust the perfect temperature for your dipping process.
- Single Phase 220v 1 - 30 amp circuit (10g wire recommended)
- Quick drain function - tank is designed to drain in less than 5 minutes.
This is a fully functioning Garage PRO water transfer printing dipping tank. This tank includes a water pump with a jet bar, along with all the features listed above. This 16 gauge Galvanized steel dip tank will heat up the water to the required temperature by simply plugging in the 220v cord to any 30 amp circuit. This unit will maintain water temperature, pump and filter the water, and comes with a center rail and two divider dams. Also included is a ball valve drain, dam and filter housing and the stand.
This is the perfect size tank for those of you who are looking to take hydrographics to the next level. This tank is very similar to our professional series tanks, and also includes the same digital control panel for ease of operating the tank. With a dipping area of 59" x 39" this tank will easily dip those larger parts that just wont fit in the standard DIY Tanks. These types of items include automotive interior dash parts, bench rest gun stocks, euro mounts, motorcycle tanks and fenders, etc..
We also offer larger kit packages if needed along with training courses to get you setup in the hydrographics to succeed. You are welcome to call for assistance with dipping anytime during our normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CST
Plus Get 50' of FREE Film and a Gallon of Hydrographics Activator FREE with this tank!
That is right, for limited time only Ozarks Hydrographics is offering 50' of your choice of hydrographics film patterns (Hundreds to choose from) and a gallon of ECO-Friendly Hydrographics Activator for FREE with the purchase of this tank!
Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your tank after the purchase is complete all tanks are built right here in the USA some maybe in stock but are typically made to order due to high demand. All professional tanks are shipped via freight shipping.
Ships Truck Freight...Please call for quote.
All tanks will come with a 1 - year standard warranty. You may upgrade to a 3 year or 5 year warranty at an additional charge. If you have any questions regarding the warranties please give us a call at 417-443-0070.